venerdì 27 gennaio 2012

THE ROLLING STONES - LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT YA (Madison Square Garden, New York, USA - Nov. 27th, 1969) [BOOTLEG]






Artist: The Rolling Stones
Title: Let's Have A Look At Ya
Year Of Release: ?
Label: Little Girljoy Records - LGJ026
Date: 27-11-1969 (November 27th, 1969)
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Location: New York, New York, USA
Source: I'm pretty sure it's NOT A SOUNDBOARD, as someone else states, but a VERY GOOD AUDIENCE RECORDING
Details: Lossy - mp3 - 320 kbps - 44.1 Khz - Stereo
Concert Quality / Content: Excellent
Audio Quality: Very Good
Total Time: 01:07:17
Total Size: 154,8 MB
Artwork: Included (Stunning Homemade Covers: all credits to rubycatgirl, member of iorr.com)


Tracklist:

01. Jumping Jack Flash
02. Carol
03. Sympathy For The Devil
04. Stray Cat Blues
05. Love In Vain
06. Prodigal Son
07. You Gotta Move
08. Under My Thumb - I'm Free (medley)
09. Midnight Rambler
10. Live With Me
11. Little Queenie
12. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
13. Honky Tonk Women
14. Street Fighting Man


NOTES: "Actualy I got this from a trade many years ago and I thought it was a copy from a label called Torn & Frayed... because my CD-R had 14 tracks... (and was complete) and Rob's Gimme Shelter had this one listed as 14 tracks 1969-11-27 (http://www.printmark.se/stones/1969/new_york_27.11.69_1.htm). But I have to admit that it's a guess... and I don't know the quality of other releases, but I enjoy this one with the adjustments I made... Some probably dislike... others might enjoy it... too." (rubycatgirl, member of iorr.com)


A SPECIAL KISS - with a tongue like Jagger ;-) - to RUBYCATGIRL!


LINKS:

TheStonesMSG69

OR

TheStonesMSG69

PW: MSG69

ARTWORK (NO PW)


ENJOY, and DON'T FORGET: COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!

Nessun commento: